As you are all aware we have now entered Tier 3 as from 31-12-20. Because of the changes we are reducing the court price by £5 per hour for any booking indoors while we are in tier 2. All adult groups will switch to outdoors when they resume on the 4th January. Junior groups remain unaffected. The LTA has provided a set of rules and guidelines to follow.
- Singles & doubles matches are allowed but the rule of 6 applies.
- Individual lessons are permitted and will be running.
- Group coaching sessions are permitted but are restricted to a maximum of 12 in a group for adults & 15 for Juniors.
- Only players from the same household / bubble are allowed to play indoors.
- Individual lessons are allowed with players from same household / bubble.
- Group Lessons are not permitted for adults, however U18 tennis is permitted (Max 15 players).
- Spectators will not be allowed into the dome while the courts are in use.