Finding the Heron Tennis Centre....
Sat Nav - TR7 2NN
Heron Tennis, Trenance Park, Edgcumbe Avenue, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 2LZ
- From Bodmin, exit A30 at Highgate Hill Junction roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto the A39 (signposted Newquay)
- At Halloon roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A392 (signposted Newquay)
- Continue onto the A392, entering Mount Joy
- Continue onto the A392, entering Quintrell Downs
- Go straight across Quintrell Downs roundabout following signs for Fistral Beach
- Go straight across first roundabout and then continue down hill
- At next roundabout take 2nd exit towards Newquay along the Gannel Road (passing Texaco pet0rol station on your right after 1/4 mile)
- At next roundabout turn right following brown tourist signs for Newquay Zoo passing boating lake on your left
- Straight across 2 mini roundabouts close to each other
- Pass underneath viaduct arches then take first turning on the right and then take an immediate left into the pay & display car park
- The Heron Tennis Centre is located at the far end of this carpark
There is a large council run car park adjacent to the centre. Car parking is FREE during the period Nov - Mar, outside of these times please ask at reception for up-to-date details.